BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS - Reproduction or modification to any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of Itex of Magic Valley Inc.. Itex of Magic Valley Inc. makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER In all circumstances Itex of Magic Valley Inc.'s maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. Itex of Magic Valley Inc. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. Itex of Magic Valley Inc. shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not Itex of Magic Valley Inc. is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY Itex of Magic Valley Inc. reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between Itex of Magic Valley Inc. and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Itex of Magic Valley Inc. and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of Idaho, Twin Falls county, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Itex of Magic Valley Inc. that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
5. SEVERABILITY If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Idaho law.
6. WAIVER The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions, together with the Itex of Magic Valley Inc. invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Itex of Magic Valley Inc. and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Itex of Magic Valley Inc. and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
8. COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site is the property of Itex of Magic Valley Inc. or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Itex of Magic Valley Inc. protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
9. RIGHT OF REFUSAL: We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.
10. RETURN POLICY: Qualified products with a valid RMA number issued from Itex of Magic Valley Inc. may be returned within 20 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are strictly met. Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days only. For certain items all sales are final and returns are not available, NO RETURNS ON ANY SOFTWARE OR SERVICE CONTRACTS. Our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer’s license agreement. We do not accept returns on Software, Print heads, Media (labels, ribbon, receipt paper, etc.) or Service Contracts. All returned items are subject to a restocking fee. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process refunds and credit your account.
To receive credit, all products must:
1) Be returned in their original unmarked packaging,
2) Include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc.,
3) Be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition. All products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box or manuals. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in shipment of the product back to the customer. Freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items. If the returned item meets all the above requirements, it will be accepted and a restocking fee will be applied depending on the sale value of the returned items:
General Inventory Restocking Fees:
- 5% of purchase price (minimum $15) if a product(s) of equal or greater value is purchased as a replacement.
- 10% of purchase price (minimum $35) if no replacement is purchased
- On orders over $2500, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be applied in certain instances
Professional Services Restocking Fees:
All professional services, including custom programming, card printing, and label printing are non-refundable.
11. REFUSAL FEES: A $30.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that are not accepted by customer upon delivery.
12. DOA POLICY: If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 25 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items unless noted otherwise by Itex of Magic Valley Inc..
13. SHIPPING, HANDLING, AND FREIGHT CHARGES: Shipping and Handling Charges for all returns are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
- Orders shipping outside the United States may be subject to brokerage fees, duties, customs fees, and local taxes. All fees are the responsibility of the receiving party. These fees vary by region and are not collected by Itex of Magic Valley Inc.. Please contact your local customs or appropriate business office for details in your area.
- Shipping address must be a residential or business address. We will not ship to a PO Box.
- Orders returned as "undeliverable" or "refused" will be charged a minimum $30 fee.
- Orders with a gross weight over 150lbs may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be contacted by representative to confirm additional fees.
- Orders less than $25.00 may be charged an additional $10.00 Handling Fee.
- All orders may include additional shipping charges. An estimate will be specified in the checkout page, if the estimate is incorrect you will be contacted by a representative to confirm shipping charges before your order will ship.
- Saturday delivery not available in all areas.
- Orders shipping outside the Continental United States may require an additional shipping charge. A sales representative will contact you regarding any additional charges.
14. TAXES: Idaho State Law requires Itex of Magic Valley Inc. to charge state sales tax to orders shipping to a Idaho Address.
Reseller status requires proper documentation and an approved Reseller Application. Please contact a sales representative for more information.
15. BACK ORDERED ITEMS: Back ordered items are set to ship as soon as they become available. You will be contacted by email or telephone; letting you know if any items are backordered. Back ordered items can be exchanged for an in stock item or canceled for a full refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
16. PAYMENTS: We accept the following payment methods:
- Master Card
- American Express
Credit Cards are charged at the time of purchase. Most orders are shipped out the same or next business day. Please call for shipping cutoff times on domestic and international orders. In the event of nonpayment of any invoice, Itex of Magic Valley Inc. shall be entitled to recover all reasonable expenses including but not limited to collection fees, attorney’s fees, and court costs.
17. FINANCE CHARGES: Accounts not paid within 30 days of the date of the invoice are subject to a 18.00% monthly finance charge. The maker of any check returned to Itex of Magic Valley Inc. for non-sufficient funds, no account, or for stop payment shall be liable for assessment of a Twenty-Five dollar ($25.00) charge. Payment on returned checks is due immediately. Payment must be cash or cashier’s check.
19. MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY: Product warranties vary by manufacturer. Please see individual product descriptions or the manufacturers website for details. In all cases, Itex of Magic Valley Inc. does not imply any additional product warranty. All warranty & faulty product related issues beyond the standard DOA period will be directly handled by the product manufacturer. Itex of Magic Valley Inc. is not responsible for individual manufacturers warranty policies. If you have any specific questions, please contact the manufacturer directly. For manufacturer contact information, please call the Itex of Magic Valley Inc. at 208-733-5666.
20. WEBSITE ACCURACY: While we make our best effort to keep the information on our site accurate, prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guarante